Monday, August 31, 2015

Just One Random Thought Under The Moonlight.

Drenched with the idea about how things would be like in 10 years from now -- really spins my head off.

Seeing the moon, makes me want to eat it.
Perfect round, beautiful light, touched up by the innocent feel,
And its surroundings--looks like my favourite soft vanilla biscuit, with chocolate chips on top.

Suddenly a thought came to mind..

I am currently blessed by having my tremendously lovable family by my side who always support me in every situation I'm in, and these two uproarious friends beside me who always remind me to study hard for the sake of my scores, plus a group of some annoying zebras who always laugh their asses off, always surrounded by great times with their exceptionally odd laptop games but still, they are unexpectedly loving at the same time--I assume, a really kind and trustworthy friend whose boyfriend is my colleague and also one of the zebras I mentioned, and last but not least, this special man to the heart who always spares his time for me (for both of us) whenever needed, the only man whom I gave a place among places in my outmoded heart. (Not included my dad and little brother obviously, that would be three)

This question has been spinning inside my head for a while and I'm about to pour this out,

"Will I be ready to face the future changes of my current life state?"
.
.
.
I shall answer someday.
And I'm looking forward to that day.


No comments:

Post a Comment