Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Frozen In Time

'We can't see the future, but we can foresee it.'

The moment my fingers slightly touched the strings,
that deep sound, full of sorrow,
I couldn't bare to finish the song.
-----------------

This hopeless scent, 
no, 
faint scent of my breath,
hitting the wall 'til it cracked.
'Oh, is this how it feels to be left alone?'
.
.
I'm feeling it now.

To see the rain falling and flowing on the other side of the window,
dark petal it is, I wish it was snow.
Crystal clear-- the sound of the rain,
slowly, stealthy, competing my tears.

Open the door, the furious wind invaded towards me.
I know it'd harm me but I need fresh air,
'cause the cracked wall throttled me, 
I helplessly feel uneasy.

'Ah, so this is how rain feels like'
So cold, yet so gentle,
Soaking my clothes and my trembling body.
Tastes like lemonade, 
or maybe my tongue's already tasted too much tears.

Look up, I can see the unclear sky.
no birds, or stars, because it's raining I can tell.
Such a dark, pitch black, lonely sky,
yet I'm still questioning something unforgivable,
'Are they looking at the same lonely sky right now?'
Perhaps our lonely skies are connected after all.

Yes, it sucks.
I just don't understand anymore,
how life can be so cruel sometimes.
.
.
so cruel, it freezes me.



2 comments: